call pilot application builder

Have a Option 61C with Call Pilot Application Builder. Have a flow chart completed and have put a DN in the Service Directory Number (SDN). Built an ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) for that DN and forwarded it to voice mail, but when I call that number, a recording says that my call cannot be completed at this time, please try again later. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
bjustus
Loading thread data ...

well sounds like one of two things or both of them maybe. You didn't associate the dn with the application in the sdn table or you still have pink showing in your app( means you didn't complete your app and an incomplete app cannot be put into service). One of these two is the most common reason for failure to answer.

Reply to
John Smith

thanks for your reply. I finally got it going on a test number. Is it possible that you have to log out and completely close the application builder and call pilot before it takes effect? that's is the only thing that i can think of that i may not have done previously. thank you.

John Smith wrote:

Reply to
bjustus

You have to save it before you can use it, if that is what you mean. You don't have to close app builder first nor reboot callpilot. This is not probably your problem, but you do have to have the correct app builder for whatever release you are using. You can't use a rls 2 on a rls 4 machine, but the rls 4 is backwards compatible to all previous releases. If you need a higher release, just get the pep for that release. The pep is the complete app builder program.

Reply to
John Smith

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.