Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 13, 2008, 6:06 pm
rate this thread
this is my scenario:
- Nortel CS1000E system with IP Phones 1120-1140.
- Every phones have 2 line and HUNT, FDN, EHT and EFD on second line.
I need the CALLER'S display show that calls are shifted to the second line.
Is it possible, How can I do that?
I see on CALLED's display something like 'B' or 'H'. Can I make the same
thing on CALLER'S display?
- » Extracting number of calls waiting from BCM for custom use
- — Previous thread in » Nortel Networks
- » The Dawn Quantum Chemistry , By Donald Allan McQuarrie , 1st ed
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Cisco Systems