BCM upgrade to 4.0

Guys/Gals,

I have a BCM 3.0 and would like to upgrade to 4.0. Instead of upgrading it to 3.6 or 3.7 than a 4.0, I find it easier to install a

4.0 HD and program from scratch. My only problem is that the keycodes from the 3.x version is incompatible with 4.0. Is there a way that I still can use my old keycodes?

Thanks in advance,

RT

Reply to
mad006
Loading thread data ...

Got my answer from NT. I have to upgrade to 3.7 than upgrade to 4.0, but before upgrading to a 4.0 that's when they will give me the new generated keycode. (total cost: too much $ client and too much time for me) This whole process is a big joke. It's just like me upgrading from Win95 to WinXP than to Vista- whereas I can format the HD and do a clean install of VIsta and reload my programs. From my experence doing a clean install is always better than upgrading. (BCM or PC) I really don't see why it's soo hard for us to install a 4.0 HD from NT and get all the clients keycode regenarated instead to taking the chances of old corupt data and upgrade mishap.

Just my 2.5 pennies..

Reply to
mad006

Reply to
cbaker

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.