BCM 400/IP 2004 Bundle/BCM Callcenter PRO

I am evaulating this solution as our new phone system. WE currently are slated touse 40 IP handsets. 1 PRI. The system will also run BCM fax message software. My dilemma is between multiple vendors

I have one vendor saying that this type of configuration WILL cause the BCM 3.7 to crash because it does not have the Resources to handle all of this and call processing. They state they had an issue at a sight with 60+ IP phones and this exact configuration. Nortel could not figure out the problem, so they were forced to rip the entire system out and revert back to there previous phone system.

I have another vendor telling me its a tried and true config, and that they would not put a configuration out on the market that had this problem.

So has anyone had any RESOURCE issues with the BCM 400 and the above configuration.

Any help anyone could provide would be most appreciated.

Thank you. Justin

Reply to
justin_ltg
Loading thread data ...

There should be no resource issue with this config - just make sure that when the system is programmed that a 3/5 split is done to reserve enough MSC resources for the IP sets.

Ray

Reply to
Ray

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.