BCM 400 BRU

I am having trouble backing up a BCM 400 3.6 to a remote device. I am curious if you can back it up to a notebook pluged into the LAN 2 port on the BCM with a crossover cable. If you can do you use 10.10.11.2? The BCM is also using the LAN port 1 to connect to my LAN. I can connect fine to it from a PC on the network or throught the LAN 2 port with a notebook on the BCM. I have also tried to back it up from a PC on the network to itself using a static ip. I either get error 1222 or 170. The 1222 is network is not avaliable. The 170 says the network resources are busy. When I use the notebook it is wide open and the folder I have created in the Shared folders section is wide open. Same thing when I try it on the network with at static ip addy. I guess what I am looking for is a step by step ghost example. I have created a volume that appears to be correct but can't seem to get a difinitive answer from anyone if it is indeed correct? If you need any further information I will be happy to provide what I can.

Reply to
fix_that_eyesore
Loading thread data ...

Its 3.7 software not 3.6.

Reply to
Sekin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.