Aries or Taurus sets better?

Hi Gang --

I have a new installation coming up and am seriously considering getting Aries sets used rather than the new 3900 sets (Taurus).

This is from my noticing that users in other locations just prefer the older sets: they're easier to use.

Is this true or is it just that old habits die hard?

I'm wondering if anyone has had similar experiences with user set preference.

Thanks much for any feedback.

Alex Kasper

Reply to
alex
Loading thread data ...

Aries

Reply to
John

From my experience the 390x series are a lot easier. Self labelling menus etc. The users I have swaped over are more than happy.

Reply to
PaulDS

Hi.

My experience is that it is a matter of old habits when users complain about the new 39XX set. Earlier we have been using analog sets and a few 3310 and

3820 (Orion serie) I must admit that I liked the Orion serie a lot better than the Taurus but i guess that it is a matter of time to get used to the new set.

Anders Larsen Denmark skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Anders Larsen

I prefer 2616 w/display, in fact i'm using a 3904 but i'm switch my phone to a 2616 next week

Reply to
acewarlock

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.