Abandon Call Report-Symposium 4.2-Using Crystal Report 8.5

Newbie to Symposium 4.2-Using Crystal Report 8.5

I have been task with the duty of coming up with a Abandon Call Report that is generated or schedule on the hour. I have been as to extract this information from a the Call By Call report which can be schedule to run up to a hour on the application build in scheduler. The scheduler component can output it in several format other than a database format. I wanting to get the information from this system by another method other than by export a report into another format other than a database. I would like to get the data directly from the database. The problem with this is that there may a problem with the network being compromise(Slow network speed due to network traffic from the data being pull on the client side).

Question has anyone created a Abandon Call Report in Symposium 4.2 using the build in reporting tool Crystal Report and with Symposium scheduler(Can Reporting/Adhoc Reporting) ?

Reply to
Clarence
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.