Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 28, 2007, 12:57 pm
rate this thread
I am a total newbie to surround sound, but I am looking at choosing between
the following two center channels:
1 - Polk Audio RM6752 Center Channel Center Channel
2 - Bose VCS-10 Center Channel Speaker
The Bose looks nicer as I am pairing it with some Bose 201 bookshelf
speakers in the front. However, the Polk came with a system I bought
(including the center, sub, receiver, and 5 surrounding speakers). The both
have similar specs. I have heard how much difference a good sounding center
channel speaker is, but I am torn between the aesthetics and the online
reviews I've read. Some are trashing the Bose model.
I was looking at selling the Polk center and other 5 speakers for enough $
to buy the seemingly pricey Bose model.
Any advice? Many thanks.
Phil in Irvine, CA
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » Apple Promotes Powerful Privacy Tools For iPhone, iPad, Mac Users In GDPR Response
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum