Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Michael Levin
November 23, 2006, 12:31 pm
rate this thread
How are those LCD projectors for watching video content (DVDs, saved movies
from a computer, and such) from at home? What do people think about this -
with a good projector, is the quality ok compared to a traditional screen?
And secondarily, I'm wondering about the projectors that have wifi (802.11g)
capability. Can this be used to stream content in real-time, or is it only
to transfer files for display on the projector? Does this work? Is this
technology there yet?
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » California: AT&T Temporarliy Tables Plans for Cell Sites [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum