Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- VHS Tracking Problem
February 23, 2006, 5:56 pm
rate this thread
I've been using a Sharp PG-B10S projector for about a year. It's my first
projector and I'm very pleased with it. It projects my PC, DVD and Cable
signals perfectly. It also plays my old VHS tapes fine- 98% of the time. The
2% I find annoying is that the screen blanks out at two different times. (1)
When I fast forward, it will always blank out for about 3 seconds. (2)
Sometimes, when the tracking isn't performing at it's tracking-best, it will
blank out- and this is when it's extremely annoying. The VHS player I'm
using is a Sharp VC-A410.
I've been reading some of the posts in this newsgroup and am pretty
impressed with your knowledge. Any help will be appreciated.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » California: AT&T Temporarliy Tables Plans for Cell Sites [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum