Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- splitting digital optical/coax inputs
August 2, 2006, 6:55 pm
rate this thread
I just bought the logitech z-5500 (515 W RMS 5.1 system, under $300,
can't afford a full hi-fi system yet) and my problemis that it only has
2 digital inputs (1 optical, 1 coax digital) and I
have 4 devices I want to connect to it (2 optical/2 coax digital).
Does anyone have any recommendations on how to do this?
I found the following links, but they seem a bit expensive:
Thanks in advance,
Re: splitting digital optical/coax inputs
If you're still looking, try www.monoprice.com . They have great
prices on quality items. Have been really satisfied on the cables and
adapters that I've bought through them in the past, and just placed an
order for more. And to top it off, they ship out immediately. Usually
same day, if placed before 2 PM PCT. Great site.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » Quantifying the global 5G experience across 10 operators [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum