Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Michael Levin
March 11, 2007, 11:30 pm
rate this thread
I just got an Acer projector, and it smells when it's on - presumably from
the heat and the light source. Does anyone know if this is dangerous in an
enclosed space (I see a warning in the manual that the bulb has mercury in
it) and if it is supposed to go away with time?
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » AT&T is losing cellphone customers, fast [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum