Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- projector question
August 21, 2006, 10:54 pm
rate this thread
Re: projector question
That's one of them.
What size screen do you want? What size is the room? You can usually
download a projector manual and in the installation chapter it will explain
the formula for what size projected image you can expect given a particular
distance from projector to screen.
Usually both the projector and the source device (cable box, DVD player)
have settings to make sure that the projected image matches the source
(i.e. a 16:9 movie displays in 16:9, a 4:3 TV show displays in 4:3).
- comcastss news groups
October 17, 2006, 7:49 pm
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » NABET-CWA Members Win Largest Back Pay Settlement in NLRB History [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum