Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Sal Campana
January 4, 2006, 11:51 pm
rate this thread
I recently have setup an Optoma projector for a home theater setup...
I've built a 105" 16:9 screen....
No matter how hard I try it seems I cannot adjust the projector to get
a perfect screen image when switching between DVD's , HD cable and
It always seems like something will either bleed over the edge of the
screen or else it's too short....
Is this common?
It seems to me that I can make one picture perfect (i.e. Dvd), else
find the closest middle point to get them all on the screen....
I'm using component cables for both the cable box and the dvd player
going through my Yamaha reciever...in case this is a factor.....
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » The FCC has received thousands of complaints about carriers' Coronavirus pledge [...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum