Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 8, 2007, 1:22 am
rate this thread
- Steven B. Singer, M.Ed., LPC
October 11, 2007, 7:58 pm
Re: Plasma/glare - LCD/matte?
LCD's seem less sensitive to light than Plasma, but have more impaired views
when you move far left or right of center. If you have seating far left and
right of the TV, I would go with Plasma, but DLP, for the money, is superior
in my experience. Good luck.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater