onkyo HT-S780?

I wrote before about looking for a reciever, I was also looking for a powered sub, then I noticed teh onkyo HT-S780. a total home theater package including a reciever that seems to have what I need (3 component inputs, 3 optical audio inputs) and I can buy this for 350 as a refurb right from onkyo. has anyone used thos or won this? I know as a general all in one "home theater in a box" generally sucks, but reviews seem promsing. the way I see it, after I buy a reciever and then a powered sub, I"ll already be paying more than what this costs, and this will include speakers as well. any thoughts?

-Nick

Reply to
Dr Nick
Loading thread data ...

Hi, Very decent entry level package. Retails for 450.00 to 500.00 everywhere. Is it refurbished by Onkyo and comes with some warranty? I never bought anything refurb'd by third party. I purchased few things refurbished by original manufacturer. Did not have any trouble and saved some money. Good luck, Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.