Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- no cable radio unless TV kept on?
September 14, 2008, 6:23 pm
rate this thread
Re: no cable radio unless TV kept on?
Run another digital audio out from the cable box to another input on
your receiver. As long as the STB is on with the correct channel
selected and the receiver is set to the correct input, you will get
the audio. It may be a little tricky to see what channel is selected
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » TalkTalk HG635 on VDSL with multiple static IP addresses
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking