Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 1, 2007, 8:11 am
rate this thread
Yesterday Sharp hosted a press event to announce its plans for a new
state-of-the-art LCD panel & solar cell plant in Sakai City (Japan)
The LCD panel plant will be the 1st in the world to use 10th-
generation glass substrates, the world's largest size (2,850 mm x
3,050 mm) 60% larger than the 8th-generation substrates used at Sharps
Kameyama Plant No. 2.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » Rural community leaders discuss need for internet speed [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum