Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 17, 2006, 4:02 pm
rate this thread
I am installing 2 Speakercraft Starlet 4's in the front with Speakercraft
AIM LCR1's as Center and rear surrounds. My couch will be on the back wall
with the surrounds above it about 9ft apart and aimed toward the couch. I
have a link to the floor plan to explain better. My question is should the
rears be farther apart? Should they be against the back wall or should I
move them forward some to avoid weird acoustics (reflections, etc)? Do they
need to be square with the front? Ceiling is 9ft high.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » The Crime-Fighting App That Caused a Phone-Hacking Scandal in Italy [telecom...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum