Need a Projector? Call me, I can help!

Need a projector for your Powerpoint or other business presentations? Looking to get into an entry level Home Theater projector, or maybe even upgrade the one you have? Call The Projector Pro's, see our website at

formatting link
for our most up to date selection as well as pricing. We can help!

Resellers\\Installers? Call or e-mail me for my latest special pricing for resellers in the industry!

Optoma, Ben-Q, Sanyo, ASK\\Proxima, Epson, Hitachi, Mitsubishi, and many more. We sell both new and refurbished units with something to fit

anyone's budget! We also carry and can supply you with TONS of replacement lamps, mounts, screen, and many other accessories for your projector. Free shipping on projectors over $999

Call Jay at The Projector Pro's 800-649-9809 x 501 today.

formatting link

I would be happy to assist you with selecting your new projector or answering any questions you may have.

I am a REAL person, and this is a REAL company. We are a $40 million dollar company and have been in the AV business for over 16years, and we back up everything we sell. We also have a "Peace of Mind" guarantee. You have 5 business days or 10 hours, whatever comes first, and I will take the item back, no questions asked. Should it not be exactly what you are looking for.

And I of course am always here to help and assist you in any way I can.

E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@theprojectorpros.com AOL IM & E Mail: ProjectorProJay Phone 800 649 9809 x 501 M-F 8:30-5:30 ET

Reply to
projectorprojay
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.