Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 1, 2007, 6:15 pm
rate this thread
I plan to buy a projector which only purpose will be to be connected
to a laptop playing PAL DVD (720x576). My question is what minimal
resolution should my projector be, is the PAL DVD resolution of matter
or not because it will be anyway recrunch by the laptop? There is no
PAL DVD resolution on my VGA adapter, does that mean that 800x600 for
the native resolution of the projector is the best choice?
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » California: AT&T Temporarliy Tables Plans for Cell Sites [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum