Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 23, 2006, 4:17 pm
rate this thread
What happens when you exceed the maximum throw of a projector? Does it
result in an out of focus image or simply a larger image? (or some
I've got 23 feet between my bookshelf and projection wall and am trying
to decide if I have to go with a pull down screen or ceiling mount to
put the projector (Panasonic PT-AE900U) at 20 feet.
Ideally, I could use both the bookshelf and the wall.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » T-Mobile says its T&Cs prevent customers from suing over sale of location data ...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum