Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
August 29, 2006, 7:57 pm
rate this thread
I have a LG HDTV plasma model DU-42PX12X when the orbitor is on and in the
4:3 mode (pixels) move from left to right and down and up. I notice the top
of the screen moves down to far and I get a 1/8 inch then 1/4 inch gray bar
at the top. Then when it goes back up to original starting point the bar
Is there anyway to adjust for this so I don't get this? This only happens
when orbitor is on and in 4:3 mode.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » California: AT&T Temporarliy Tables Plans for Cell Sites [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum