Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Peter Franks
January 21, 2006, 2:52 am
rate this thread
Does anyone have any info on getting the extended length AVC system
cable for the Sharp Aquos LC-32G4U or LC-37G4U?
The part# in the manual is AN-07SC2 (7m cable), but so far, I can only
find it in UK sources for around $300, in the US, the only option that
I've found so far is a 10m cable for $550!
I did search AVS forum, but couldn't find much (lots of 'hits', but not
much that I could find actually on the subject...).
Anyone have any hints/helps/suggestions?
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » hey guys pls help out see my earlier meaasge thanks
- — Previous thread in » Home Theater
- » CT: My power is back. So where is my internet? [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum