Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- John Lambrechts
November 7, 2006, 5:17 pm
rate this thread
I got these speakers recently, and they have a 70v/100v transformer.
What is the proper way to install these in a home theater environment?
Would it be best to bypass the transformer in this scenario? Please
enlighten me on the purpose of transformers and how it should be set up
in this scenario.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » Re: Callcentric Discontinuing Inum Support [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum