Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 22, 2006, 9:57 pm
rate this thread
I just bought an Integra 5.5. With it came a real nice looking remote that
supposedly will control all my other components. So far, I have struck out
on 3 out of 4.
It has no IR code for my cable box (Motorola DTC2000).
It has a code for my DVD player (JVC XV-S45), which turns it on/off, but
does nothing else.
It has several codes for my VCR (Mitsubishi HS-U545), none of which work at
I just spent over an hour on hold at Integra support and never got through.
Does anyone know where I can get the correct codes of do I need a universal
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » Re: Callcentric Discontinuing Inum Support [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum