Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
February 23, 2006, 11:13 pm
rate this thread
Does anybody know whether it is OK to install in-ceiling speakers in
direct contact with attic insulation? It doesn't sound like a great
idea to me, so I'm wondering if any products exist to create a barrier
between the speaker and the insulation in the attic.
The speakers that I am about to install are Infinity ERS 110IIS.
Thanks in advance,
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » California: AT&T Temporarliy Tables Plans for Cell Sites [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum