Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
March 3, 2006, 1:33 pm
rate this thread
There is a case going on in Ontario, Canada that may interest you cool
I figured installing a light was pretty bright
This poor bastard (me) tried to protect his family and property with a
light, from a vandal. He got charged. The state is dragging his lame ass
though the courts.
The updated page is located here,
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » The Crime-Fighting App That Caused a Phone-Hacking Scandal in Italy [telecom...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum