Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Michael Fell
August 22, 2007, 9:46 pm
rate this thread
Using the RGB input and everything was fine although picture quality
was lacking. I just got a DVI\\HDMI cable and I decided to use that
instead. Well the picture quality is better but now I cannot veiw my
entire screen. My task bar is barely visble How can I get my entire
desktop on the LCD? I am running an old Radeon 8500 video card which
has a DVI input. Also, when I switch over to other resolutions the
screen gets garbled.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Blu-ray discs sales figures are higher then HD DVD discs this year
- — Previous thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » Sure, Verizon blew $4.6 billion on AOL and Yahoo, but at least it isn't AT&T ...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » The global cashless movement meets its foe: Local government [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum