Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
December 22, 2006, 1:38 pm
rate this thread
hi, i am new to this group and new to the whole concept of posting to a
group.this is my last resort for a fairly simple solution, i am sure.
i just bought a home theater projector and i have a sony 5-1 channel
home theater.the only cable that i have are the white,yellow and red.i
dont know if the cables should go into audio out of the home theater or
in?? the only slots that the projector has are
2. Service Connector
3. RS232 Input Connector
4. VGA Input Connector (PC Analog signal/SCART RGB/
5. S-Video Input Connector
6. Composite Video Input Connector
7. Audio Output Connector
8. Optical Audio Output Connector
9. Kensington MicrosaverTM Lock Port
10 Audio Input Connector
11. Power Socket
the home theater has regular audio in,out and other typical
please suggest what to do.i cant believe i amnot able to do it.so dumb.
thanx in advance.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Queensbury buys program to track town vehicles [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum