Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
February 5, 2005, 6:10 am
rate this thread
I have Sky+ installed and have bought a Pioneer DCS222 DVD home cinema
system which only allows playback of DVD-R/RW discs and also bought a Matsui
DVD recorder which only allows playback of DVD+R/RW. My questions are
1) Is the Matsui compatible to record off sky+?
3) If I can record off Sky+ onto DVD+R/RW will the sound still come through
the Pioneer system whilst the disk is in playback mode in the
4) Is it best to have to different formats of DVD players?or should they be
the same playback type?
4) If all is not well has anyone any ideas on what Home cinema system and
DVD recorder work best with Sky+?
Any help would be appreciated as they might have to go back to the shop!!
- » Free 42" Plasma Screen if help remove/minimize screen burn !
- — Previous thread in » Home Theater
- » Queensbury buys program to track town vehicles [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum