hello is there anybody in there

boy this place has died what about blue ray vs. hd dvd ? or does anybody know of a line doubling dvd player that works through component outputs instead of hdmi?

Reply to
David McDaniel
Loading thread data ...

boy this place has died what about blue ray vs. hd dvd ? or does anybody know of a line doubling dvd player that works through component outputs instead of hdmi?

Reply to
Dave Bugg

=_NextPart_000_001F_01C672E4.54812EA0

Reply to
David McDaniel

I don't waste my time picking through code to find text.

Reply to
Dave Bugg

Then don't

Reply to
David McDaniel

Yes - this place did die - don't know why. (I rhymed)!

And if I knew the answer, I'd tell you--even though there is HTML. To some we must be English majors and computer peeps. If not, we get trashed. It would have been kinder to answer the question and then throw in the HTML bit as an FYI. If they don't know the answer, leave the trashing for our day at the office and simply don't reply.

...boy, did I open myself up for my own trashing.

Reply to
Lane

I don't.

Reply to
Dave Bugg

No, you didn't. But since you feel that only direct answers should be made to inquiries, we wait with baited breath for your answer to the OP.

Reply to
Dave Bugg

=_NextPart_000_001F_01C672E4.54812EA0

Reply to
DonLogan

Reply to
comcastss news groups

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.