Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
September 6, 2007, 1:21 pm
rate this thread
I have a question about HDMI switcher and the appropriate set up.
What I have read about switcher setups is to hook the HDMI's of the
dvd, cable box, etc. in to the inputs of switch and run the output to
the TV monitor. My question is this - can I hook my HDMI output from
the switch to an HDMI input on my receiver then use the receiver HDMI
output run to my TV monitor? I ask because I have a receiver that has
only two HDMI inputs, but I have more than two audio and video
components that use HDMI. Thanks in advance.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Harman Kardon is showing their new AV receiver, the AVR 347
- — Previous thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » Apple Promotes Powerful Privacy Tools For iPhone, iPad, Mac Users In GDPR Response
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum