Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 9, 2006, 12:30 am
rate this thread
I'm using a Motorola HD receiver (Adelphia Cable) with component cables to
my InFocus SP5000 projector. All analog and digital channels look good (no
cable problem). All HD channels show only a green tint, have a little
"shake" to them, and the projector is constantly trying to identify the
source. When you look at the source info, it shows VGA resolution and "sync
to green". I'm getting a DVI-M1 adapter, but until then I have to use
component cables. Does anyone know what's going on here and how to fix it?
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » New Panasonic TH-50PX60 -- Is This Issue A Problem?
- — Previous thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » Huawei Presses Verizon to Pay for Patents [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum