Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
October 20, 2006, 5:24 pm
rate this thread
I have wired my house for independent sound in each room. I have installed
a cat-5(digital cable from the head end to each room amplifier location. Of
course, I have installed speaker cabling from the amplifier location to each
speaker. A friend recommended Graphic Five but I have never heard of it. I
have heard of Zon. Any input or help is appreciated. Thanks!!
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » California: AT&T Temporarliy Tables Plans for Cell Sites [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum