FS Pioneer Elite CLD-99

Listed on Ebay @

formatting link
I purchased this CLD-99 in 1998, and it has been well cared for in a non-smoking house. This laserdisc player has a low number of hours of playing time, but it has been used periodically and should have no mechanical or electronic problems whatsoever.

I have the original remote control which works just fine. I also have the original manual. I have not been able to find the box. Included will be a premium coaxial cable for audio, and a premium SVideo and AC-3 RF cable.

The CLD-99 is superbly designed to play both laser discs and compact discs. The Gamma-Turn system will automatically change sides when playing a laserdisc. This unit has an advanced 3D comb filter for flawless video output, AC-3 RF output - now known as Dolby Digital, and the "CD Direct" output. This direct CD signal path eliminates the video circuits to help produce an incredible sound from your CDs.

BONUS: Use "Buy It Now" and you will have a choice of receiving the boxed set of either: The Wizard of Oz, Star Wars, or Gettysburg

Reply to
Dave Bugg
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.