Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Brad Curfman
December 6, 2005, 6:53 pm
rate this thread
What 2 words could make a NEO owner happier than "Calibration succeeded"
? I successfully calibrated my NEO today after the touchscreen had
started misreporting location. I'm not guaranteeing this will work for
everyone, but it worked for me.
Lots of NEO owners have had problems with the touchscreen failing after
a year or so of use - just out of warranty. I read a post on
remotecentral.com where someone had opened up their NEO and found the
ribbon cable severed. I decided to see if that was my problem as well.
The cable looked fine so I disconnected and reconnected it and my NEO
works fine now.
Check out my website for more details.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » Re: Callcentric Discontinuing Inum Support [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum