FA: Less than 4 Days Left- Complete Monster Cable Setup W/ Component Video!! $34.97!

$100 elsewhere!

Or use:

formatting link
$34.97!

Wake up and buy, people! ;)

Reply to
Marie Deperna
Loading thread data ...

$19 to ship??? Does that include Vaseline?!

Reply to
Peter Franks

Wake up and buy???? $54 for what is arguably $20 worth of cable? ... I'm going back to sleep..

Reply to
C what I mean

But your bf told me you don't like vaseline.

Try reading it again AND recognizing that the s/h is for Priority Mail on a package that weighs just under 8lbs., sparky.

Reply to
Marie Deperna

Hopefully when you wake up next your math skills will be more impressive.

As for the $20 worth of cable crack?

Clearly you have no clue.

Reply to
Marie Deperna

My math is just fine. $35 for the cable and $19 for shipping.. That equals real close to $54.. at least this week. and yes I read the shipping costs just like the other guy did.. so perhaps it is up to you to clarify to your potential customers.

I just installed an entire home theater so this is fresh in my mind. The equivalent to what you are offering would cost me about $20 or so, minus the package of course. Now don't get me wrong.. $35 for this package may not be a bad price, but it's no screamin' deal, especially when you add $20 for shipping. IMO that package was never was worth the $100 to begin with. So using that inflated value to show what a good deal you are giving is like trying to sell a row boat for $100,000 because it floats better then the Titanic.. and look what the Titanic cost! So it must be a good deal.. right?

So as far as "a clue" goes.. I have many of them... and knowing that Monster cable is way over priced is but one of the clues I have. And knowing that $20 to ship a few pounds of wire is a lot.. is yet another.

Like I said, your price may not be that bad for the cables alone, add the shipping and there is no reason to tout "wake and buy". It just isn't that great of a deal.

Ok.. Back to sleep for me...

Reply to
C what I mean

FedEx Ground: $8, insured for $100

Reply to
Peter Franks

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.