Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- DVI to HDMI cable.
- Jack Dotson
December 6, 2005, 6:40 am
rate this thread
Re: DVI to HDMI cable.
Jack Dotson wrote:
If you have an HDMI cable, you can get an adaptor. I got one a local Fry's
Electronics for $12 (on the web as outpost.com). I also picked up a 4 meter
HDMI cable at a local radio shack for $29. No reason to spend a hundred
bucks on a cable. Even $29 is a lot.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » California: AT&T Temporarliy Tables Plans for Cell Sites [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum