Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 11, 2007, 5:23 pm
rate this thread
I have an Ilo IWT3206 TV. I also have an RCA RDT207 home theater in a
The TV only seems to have a digital audio output. The receiver only
has analog stereo inputs (Red and White).
I am a complete newbie on this subject so I need some help. As far as
I understand I cannot get a cable, I need a converter box. Is this
correct? Also, where can I get a cheap digital audio converter?
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » Frontier, CenturyLink, Windstream see broadband wireless as a gap filler for CAF-II ob...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum