Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Denon AV2807 Configuration Question
January 14, 2007, 8:00 am
rate this thread
Hello, I'm very new with this receiver, which I bought about 2-3 weeks
I've a DVI-HDMI connection from Comcast HD set-top box to this
then from HDMI output to a Sony HDTV. I can't get any picture at all,
can get sound via a separate Digital Coax connection.
I tried connecting the DVI-HDMI cable directly to the TV and it's
And I know the HDMI output from my Denon is functioning (I can output
other component video sources through it).
So it must be the configuration. But what could it be? Any
would be appreciated.
Re: Denon AV2807 Configuration Question
Yes. I did go through the set up menu (as well as the manual) many
I selected DBS. In Video setup, I assigned HDMI-1 to it. And I
check the physical connection.
Now that I re-read the manual, I found from their "troubleshooting"
"The AVR-2807 will not output video signal unless the other equipment
Question - Would all DVI cable (and perhaps Comcast HD set-top box)
HDCP? I'm wondering if this is my problem.
John Carrier wrote:
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » FA: Denon AVR-1082 Home Theater Receiver. $50.00 NR!
- — Previous thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » CenturyLink retiring NFV 1.0, moves forward with NFV 4.0 [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum