Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 19, 2006, 11:44 am
rate this thread
I have a Denon 5800 and Onkyo 990, both home theater receivers. I was
transferred to Europe just after buying them, but I'm back in the US now.
Both have had free "firmware upgrades" to fix bugs and other issues, but
neither seems to be available anymore.
I'm sure it's just a software upload to the units. Can anyone steer me to
the right place? A dealer perhaps has the disk available - clearly there are
no "rights" issues. . .
Thx in advance.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » NABET-CWA Members Win Largest Back Pay Settlement in NLRB History [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum