Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Deciding on a subwoofer...
- Maimon Mons
January 16, 2007, 6:37 pm
rate this thread
I have a 5 speaker home theater system but no subwoofer at this time.
I'm certainly looking for most bang for the buck and not "the best
money can buy". :-)
My problem is finding the right subwoofer for my room. The room is a
family room that is about 15 foot x 15 foot. The problem is, it's got a
20 foot ceiling and a lot of open space in the back (it kind of opens up
into the kitchen).
What sort of subwoofer should I get (how many amps?)
As an added problem, for logistical reasons, I would prefer getting a
subwoofer that is no more than 15 inches wide and deep (height doesn't
matter too much).
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Queensbury buys program to track town vehicles [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum