Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
March 27, 2007, 5:33 pm
rate this thread
First let me say that I feel like a fool having to post looking for help (
being a guy and all ) however...
I recently upgraded and bought a new Onkyo a/v receiver to connect my
Phillips Plasma ( w/hdmi ) two sony DVD's and a digital cable/dvr box.
I have downloaded connection guides from the onkyo site, the phillips site
and the cox cable site and none of them
will work with each other. Basically what I want to do is connect the cable
box/dvr through the tv's #1 hdmi input
then connect the two dvd's through the two hdmi inputs in the receiver and
then have the output from the receiver's hdmi
going to #2 hdmi input on the tv.
And of course hopefully have nice quality sound comming from my speakers...
Now am I asking so much?.....
I'd be happy to send the diagrams of all 5 devices to anyone that can figure
out a wiring diagram for me that
Thanks in advance.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » The Dawn Quantum Chemistry , By Donald Allan McQuarrie , 1st ed
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Cisco Systems