Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- AV Receiver Audio Digital Inputs
April 11, 2006, 5:40 pm
rate this thread
My receiver has 4 digital inputs (3 x Optical and 1 x Coaxial). It
also has the RCA inputs.
Anyway, my problem is that my DVD, my HD cable box, and my computer can
only connect via coaxial. In other words, I really need three digital
coaxial inputs on my receiver. Are there any solutions to this problem
other than either reaching back and changing the plugs everytime I want
to use one of the three devices?
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » You probably don't know the answer but what allows WiFi scanning anyway?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Wireless Networking