Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 24, 2007, 4:10 am
rate this thread
I have 5 hometech on-wall HT-40 speakers (each 100 W). What sort of
receiver/amplifier should I buy for these? First off, what is the
difference between a receiver and an amp?
I wish to by-pass the need for a mixer and so please suggest one that
will take multiple stereo inputs like keyboards and electronic drums.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » The Dawn Quantum Chemistry , By Donald Allan McQuarrie , 1st ed
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Cisco Systems