Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
February 18, 2007, 6:24 pm
rate this thread
Quick question--I have four Aura shakers (AST-2B-4 - 50 watts RMS/100
watts max. 4 ohms) and want to drive them with a receiver. If I hook
each pair up in a series, would that give me an effective power need
of 100 watts RMS at 8 ohms?
Meaning, can I purchase a receiver/amp rated at 100 watts RMS, 8 ohms
per channel? Or do I still need a receiver/amp that is rated down to
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » California: AT&T Temporarliy Tables Plans for Cell Sites [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum