Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Chris Oldroyd
April 15, 2006, 7:49 am
rate this thread
I am a bit inexperienced with this but at the moment i have a Philips
RX3800 all in one surround sound system. I have it hard wired all round
as the the wireless speakers were rubbish.
Anyway its coming to the end for me as i have an xbox 360 and sky+ and
would like to use the optical out of each of these for 5.1 and the
system is only capable of accepting one coax input from other kit, i
tried a cheap optical to co-ax converter and the results were low
quality sound urghhh
My questions is what to get to replace the all in one, i can still use
the dvd player it also has optical out, the xbox 360 and sky+ all have
optical out too so i would need to have 3 optical inputs on the amp.
Budget is around the £300.00 mark
Also whats the best way of connecting it all up to my one RGB scart on
my TV and what about speaker cable recommendation?
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » President Signs Sweeping New Robocall Legislation [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum