Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- $500 Sub-Sat System???
January 17, 2006, 12:42 am
rate this thread
Want new speakers for music and movies.
16'-0" square living room.
Considering these systems:
1.) Infinity TSS-750 (a little bright on the high's)
2.) Polk RM6800 (nice sounding, good midrange)
3.) Athena Micra 6 (haven't heard yet - no dealers in area)
4.) Paradigm Cinema 70CT (same or little better than the Polks)
Any others I should consider?
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Need help identifying if two cables I have are interchangeable
- — Newest thread in » Home Theater
- » NABET-CWA Members Win Largest Back Pay Settlement in NLRB History [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum