Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
July 27, 2006, 4:43 pm
rate this thread
The purpose of this topic is to gather ideas and share ideas about
possibly reflecting and projecting a > 19" LCD to somewhere around
I am a new bee to the topic of DIY Projector and just started to read
about a few DIY Projection threads available on the net and saw some
interesting projects. In a nut shell you end up opening up your
existing LCD and putting a light source on one end and a mirror and a
lance on the other end and wala you are set with some projection. Also
most of those discussion have a 17" LCD or smaller size and not get the
benefit of high resolution image typically (1280x1024, 1600x1200, etc.
I am interested in finding out ways to not have to open your existing
LCD and figuring out a way to reflect the image on your LCD to a mirror
and then some how see if the laws of physics and optics even allow a
projection of such reflected mirror image.
Please share your wisdom and knowledge, your input is always
Thanks in advance.
- » Seeking powered speaker tower with front-facing subwoofer
- — Next thread in » Home Theater
- » Long time no see.
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » OH: Verizon Wireless customers can now resume calling Crawford County 911 [telecom...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum